Stage posté par International Institute of New England
Publié le : 25 févr. 2013
IINE is currently offering internships through its Manchester, NH office to students with demonstrated interest or experience in serving refugee, asylee and immigrant populations. Since its founding 6 years ago, the Common Earth Farms Program (CEFP), an entity of IINE's New Hampshire office, has pursued its mission of providing new Americans relocated to Manchester, NH with the comprehensive support they need to translate their agrarian background to a new culture and become the next generation of agriculturalists. Recently, CEFP expanded the scope of its mission to include a focus on equitable access to local foods. It is through adopting this comprehensive approach that the CEFP, has grown to become a key partner, leader and visionary in the local food movement.
• Flexible schedule preferred; preferably 4 days a week (Monday through Friday).
• Interns are required to work at least 20 hours per week; preferably full-time.
• Interest in international, refugee and asylee issues.
• Excellent communication and advocacy skills.
• Organized with great attention to detail.
• Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter, résumé, and a list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your application which internship you are applying for and at which location.