Stage posté(e) par Project Footsteps
Publié le : 19 nov. 2013
The business development assistant will play a role in many of the programs, events, and initiatives at Project Footsteps, giving a chance to work on many avenues of the organization and with many different people.
Supervisor(s): Executive Director; Director of Business and Operations
Hours: Monday-Friday, 25 hours/week
Duties include, but are not limited to:
--Managing program relations' efforts of program team
--Creatively and effectively connect active programs to surrounding community
--Cultivate participant relationships with our organization to assure program sustainability
--Connect parents/guardians/families/friends of program participants to the prog experience
--Establishing and maintaining effective avenues to connect with the local community (events, campaigns, etc..)
--Connecting the Twin Cities community at large to our mission and programming through partnerships, sponsorships, donations, events, etc..
--Working with local press contacts for stories pertaining to programming, events, youth accomplishments, etc...
--Initiating and maintaining creative strategies to increase name recognition in the Twin Cities community
--Host community-based fundraisers to support local program initiatives.
• Willingness to work a set schedule but remain flexible
• Well developed organization skills with a solid orientation to detail.
• A self-starter with a strong desire to learn. Strong commitment to young people and an understanding of factors affecting their lives
• The ability to provide reliable support to young people in times of stress and act with integrity
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Patience, curiosity and flexibility; a sense of adventure and a willingness to try new things
• Formal communication skills for presentations and report writing