The promotion of global affairs has been an element of the Council on Foreign Relations' (CFR) mission since its inception. CFR is redoubling its commitment to education by launching a major education initiative – CFR Campus – dedicated to building and promoting a higher level of literacy in global affairs along with the fundamental skills needed to help prepare future generations to meet the challenges of the 21st century. Through innovative learning products and resources, CFR Campus leverages digital platforms to captivate and inspire college and high students, as well as lifelong learners, placing emphasis on those who have no prior specialization in global affairs. These resources include Model Diplomacy, a multimedia simulation program; modular learning materials about the fundamentals of international relations and U.S. foreign policy; and repurposed and original content from[[http:CFR.org|CFR.org]].
The Digital Production Associate will work under the direction of the Creative Content Manager, Education, to help develop, produce and manage the flow of digital assets for the education initiative.
The principal responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Creating charts, graphs, maps, and galleries using CFR's digital tool kit
- Uploading education digital content into CFR's content management system (CMS)
- Updating and assisting with the tagging and licensing of digital assets
- Archiving existing and future educational media assets into CFR's Data Asset Management (DAM) system
- Identifying and sourcing photographs and video
- Coordinating the production of printed education materials
- Degree in related field with strong academic achievement
- 1 to 2 years of related experience; familiarity with content management systems, digital tool kits, and digital asset management systems strongly preferred
- Experience in identifying, sourcing, and editing photographs and video for the web
- Experience with data-driven storytelling a big plus
- Strong computer skills; experience with MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite strongly preferred
- Strong editorial skills preferred
- Basic familiarity with usage/licensing agreements and copyright law preferred
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and manage concurrent assignments under tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated interest in International Relations and current foreign policy
Founded in 1921, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is a leading nonprofit membership organization, research center, and publisher, with headquarters in New York, an office in Washington, DC, and programs nationwide. It is dedicated to increasing America's understanding of the world and contributing ideas to U.S. foreign policy. CFR's 5,000+ members are leaders in international affairs and foreign policy. CFR also publishes Foreign Affairs, the preeminent magazine on global issues, and provides up-to-date information about the world and U.S. foreign policy on its award-winning website,[[http:CFR.org|CFR.org]].
CFR offers a benefits package that is among the best offered by nonprofit institutions today, including generous leave policies and health insurance programs, an award-winning health and wellness initiative including an on-site fitness center, and professional development training.
Domaines d'activité :
58 East 68th Street
New York, NY, US 10065
Employment type:Full Time
Professional level:Aucun spécifié
Salary:Based on education and experience