Join us online on March 11 to help launch a new network for action and change.
Association ou organisation à but non lucratif
Dernière mise à jour : 29 janv. 2013 15:43:06
Established in 1999 by prominent human rights experts, activists, lawyers, and academics following the commemorative events of the 50th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Korea Human Rights Foundation(KHRF) strives to promote solidarity for empowerment in the realm of human rights in Korea.
Since its founding, KHRF has made significant contributions to the development of both the human rights movement and discourse in Korea by creating a platform for human rights activists, academics and all stakeholders to communicate through conferences, seminars and training workshops as well as publishing journals and newsletters.
The KHRF's mission is to promote human rights values and culture through human rights education, research and leadership building in Korea and Asia The main projects of KHRF can be broken down by A-B-C-D-E.
- Asia: Facilitating exchange between human rights defenders in Asia and Korea
- Business: Promoting corporate human rights accountability
- City: Realizing human rights in the city
- Development:: Integrating human rights in international development cooperation
- Education: Enhancing human rights awareness among youth as well as teachers