Les messages du système


S'identifier ou adhérer pour :

  • Ajouter à mes favoris des annonces pour reviser plus tard
  • Enregistrer vos recherches favorites
  • Recevoir quotidiennement des e-mails personnalisés qui correspondent à vos intérêts
  • Partager Les annonces de votre réseau
  • Se connecter avec vos organisations préférées
  • Publier Opportunités pour votre organisation
S'identifier Adhérer

Actions sur cette page

Logo de l'organisation

LaGrange Art Museum

Association ou organisation à but non lucratif

Dernière mise à jour : 21 févr. 2013 21:15:18

Description

The LaGrange Art Museum is dedicated to the enjoyment and understanding of the visual arts through the quality of its collections, exhibits, education programs, and community outreach initiatives. It is committed to being a vital partner in the educational and cultural life of the community it serves.

Known as one of Georgia's best regional museums, the LaGrange Art Museum collects and presents contemporary art by emerging and established artists. Housed in a former jail dating to 1892, the Museum is committed to connecting community with creativity and the role that the arts can play in our wider society. The LAM Education program develops the creativity of thousands of people each year from all backgrounds and ages. We are committed to fostering professional development with local artists as well as playing a leading role in cultural tourism and economic development. We are a Museum that thinks globally and engages locally. The LAM is a not for profit organization and is funded by the LaGrange City and the Callaway Foundation for approximately 40% of its running costs. The Museum undertakes to raise the remaining 60% through membership, commercial sponsorship, trusts, foundations, donations, corporate membership, gallery/room hire and other areas.

Volet d'activités de LAM

Tout afficher (3)

Organisations de LAM

Pas encore de contact. Cliquez ici pour connecter cette organisation avec la vôtre.

Contacts de LAM

Tout afficher (2)

Coordonnées

Adresse e-mail :
Identifiez-vous pour voir ces adresses e-mail
Site web :
http://www.lagrangeartmuseum.org
Numéro d'identification :
58-6045805
Numéro de téléphone :
706.882.3267
Numéro de fax :
706.882.2878
Adresse :
112 Lafayette Parkway, LaGrange, GA, 30240, US
Date de fondation :
October 1, 2007

Mots-clés

Administrateurs/trices

Adhérer ou vous identifier pour administrer cette page.