Association ou organisation à but non lucratif
Dernière mise à jour : 17 févr. 2014 14:34:56
CVTD, Center for International Cooperation and Vietnam Talent Development (CVTD) is a Vietnamese non-governmental , non-profit organization acting mainly in education, community tourism and scientific research.
CVTD is a member of the Vietnam Scientific Association for Development of Talents – Human Resources, with the support of the Project STEPs4NGOs which was funded by Youth in Action Programme of the European Union (Action 3.2 – Youth in the World)..
Our goal is to create short and long term International Voluntary Projects to assist in long lasting community development, education and community eco-tourism; to exchange and explore cultures; broaden experiences and improve skills between Vietnamese volunteers and international volunteers. And, our purpose is linking people all over the World and helping develop human resource for sustainable development of the society.
We are looking for interested volunteers who would like to share their time and talents with the our staff and students.
Create innovative educational services and community eco-tours, mobilize resources of interational professionals and volunteers to implement effective educational models, study tours attract numerous participants to bring social benefits.
Voluntary and study tours for the development of community, education and environment are held in Vietnam with a mission to build global community events through community tourism and community education.
Promote investment and international cooperation for social development, the moutainous communities and rural areas, protect the environment, promote the images and Vietnam people.
By expanding collaboration with international volunteering, expert human resource, organizations both within and outside Vietnam in order to establish a greater network of organizations, we will provide greater assistance to those areas in which humanitarian aid is needed.
Support social enterprises in enhancing capacities of international cooperation, resource mobilization, and education framework to developing the youth.
Hanoi / Danang City / Lang Son province (Vietnam)
TYPE OF WORK:
Help with Computers / internet
Helping with Tourists
Help with Eco project
Now, we are seeking volunteer in Hanoi, Vietnam and some province nearly for programs/projects: Teaching English program:
1. Teaching English at primary and secondary schools outskirts of Hanoi.
2. Training English and career skills for students and youth workers in industrial zone.
3. Teaching English volunteer for rural and ethnic children in Soc Son district (Hanoi), Quynh Son Village and Mau Son mountain and tourist area (Lang Son province), Moc Chau district (Son La) and Sapa district (Lao Cai) are 04 poor mountain districts of Northern Vietnam.
In the hope of helping them improve their English, give them a chance to wish for a better life, we need English-speaking volunteers from all over the world to come and help us with the voluntary English teaching program. Volunteers will help students to pronounce English correctly, and to use words in sentences correctly. In addition to this, you will help us to hold extra curriculum activities for them. By doing this, we can help them build up their skills to some extents. The volunteer will work 5 days a week, 5 hours per day.
We have on going needs for volunteers with different culture backgrounds reflecting a rich diversity of a global community; all are united by their desire to help children. Taking part in our program, volunteers will: - Prepare the lesson plans including teaching aids, games, and activities… - Give lessons and hold extra activities. - Collaborate with teaching assistant to manage the class. - Give feedback and recommendation about students' performance
4. Volunteer travel to Hanoi and mountain districts of Northern Vietnam, and help disabled students in Binh Minh special school and Phuc Tue caring center.
5. Consulting and support of Lang Son province to develop Quynh Son Village and Mau Son community eco-tourism - Lang Son province, looking for sponsors (N.G.O, Funds, Company, Volunteer.etc.,), seeking cooperation from France and Europe Zone in the field of training, tourism, trade (as export attar of Hoi flower/Bac Son medicinal herbs/Mau Son vodka to EU,...) and culture.
And many other programs/projects presented on website or please directly contact to us by email.
Volunteers will be receive free: Airport pick-up,local transportation, discovery special cultural areas, internet capabilities, accommodation with 3 meals and in country staff support.
Volunteer House adapts the apartment building near the green rice field to fresh use. It's have a large living room, three bedroom with balcon, one activities room, one kitchen and Internet capabilities. The building have many foreign live here from many countries. The Volunteers will have time to experience local food, cultural exchange and travel around through interaction with the local people.
Moreover, we have city-tour and culture exchange activities between volunteer, staff and student every weekend.
- Living in countries where English is used as the first language (Native English)
- Volunteers who have sufficient requirements (students or bachelor degree) and can communicate fluently in English, or English as second language
- Have teaching experience or have wide volunteer experiences of education works in different countries.
- Strong inter-personal skills and experiences in working with people, especially children.
Thank you very much!