Publié le 14 oct. 2016
Portachuelo, Departamento de Santa Cruz, Bolivie
Publié le 9 sept. 2016
Miacatlán, Morelos, Mexique
Devenez bénévoles avec nous
Do you love children and have a strong desire to serve others? Are you looking for a meaningful way to volunteer that will help advance your career goals?
Give a year, gain a lifetime of love!
The NPH USA International Volunteer Program sends qualified individuals, married couples and families to support the staff and children living in the homes of Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH, Spanish for "Our Little Brothers and Sisters") in Bolivia, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua and Peru. Together, we transform the lives of orphaned, abandoned and disadvantaged children by creating families for life through values of unconditional love, shared responsibility and education.
NPH USA International Volunteers:
- Are 21 or older
- Commit to at least a year.
- Pay for their transportation to and from the host country, as well a portion of health insurance. We pay for a portion of US volunteers' health insurance ($250 of about $400)
- Volunteers do not need to do any additional fundraising. We do require a ($20) background check after a volunteer has been accepted.
- Preference is often given to those who speak Spanish and/or Creole, but we do accept volunteers with weak language skills if the applicant agrees to attend language school prior to beginning service.
NPH volunteers receive:
- Room and board
- A monthly stipend (US $50-$100, depending on the home)
- Access to health care
- Limited time off to explore the host country; usually every other weekend, plus at least 2 weeks vacation.
Successful volunteers are cooperative, flexible and extremely patient. They have strong work ethics and are able to work with people from many different cultures. Our volunteers love working with children, and have experience with children in a variety of settings.
For more information or to apply to the NPH International Volunteer Program, please visit www.nph.org . (The www.nph.org wesbite is always more current than our idealist postings, so please make sure to verify dates and details about the positions listed here).
Learn more about volunteering with NPH here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O6IVWZV94c
We look forward to hearing from you!
Date de fondation : 1954
Numéro d'identification : 65-1229309
Adresse email : Identifiez-vous pour voir ces adresses email
Numéro de téléphone : 503.741.8111
Numéro de fax : 425.484.8280
134 N. LaSalle St, Suite 500, Chicago, IL, 60602, US