Association ou organisation à but non lucratif
Dernière mise à jour: 15 févr. 2008 12:20:11
PAILIG DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION INC. (PDFI) is a private, non-profit, non-stock, non-sectarian, and non-government development organization with seven (7) years' experience providing technical assistance, training, project development and management, and managerial support in the field of conflict transformation, dialogue and mediation; post-conflict interventions, emergency relief and rehabilitation; community empowerment and development; livelihoods and income generation; micro, small and medium enterprise development; human rights protection and the rule of law; and, transparent and accountable governance.
PDFI currently operates and is carrying out its mission through six core program areas:
• Rights-based People Empowerment; Gender and Children
• Peace-Building/Conflict Transformation/Emergency Response
• International Development Partnerships
• Rural Development, Micro-Finance/Village Banking
• Natural Resource, Environment, and Health Initiatives
• Development Education & Research
Pailig Development Foundation, Inc. n'a pas d'annonce.