Ressource publié par Don Bosco Foundation of Cambodia
Créé le : 28 déc. 2012
Currently, the Don Bosco Foundation of Cambodia is developing a new technical center for children and young people in Kep Province, Cambodia: the Don Bosco Vocational Center Kep. The Memorandum of Understanding of DBFC with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, MOU Number is 1555 10/MFA.IC, 25 June 2012. DBFC began in the Khmer refugee camps in Thailand during the 1980s and it was established in Phnom Penh in 1991. Currently it has technical schools in Poipet, Battambang, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville and Kep to young people from poor families, rural areas and orphans. It has also the Don Bosco Children Fund to make poor children to go back to school.
1. Construction of a three floors building for social communication, secretariat, male students dormitory and radio station. The building is known as Angkor Borei Center. It is almost finish: we need the electrical installation, including the audiovisual installation.
2. Re-construction of Hatrans Building as hotel school area including the office of the Don Bosco Kep Children Fund, school canteen, academic Internet cafe, laundry and computer room. It is done.
3. Updating of the staff/volunteers' house and construction of more rooms. To be done.
4. Construction of a farm for the school sustainability. Under development.
5. Construction of a female students' hostel under the name Banteay Srei Center for Women (Piet de Visser House). It is almost finish. We need to make the kitchen and study room for the girls.
6. Construction of a male teachers' hostel under the name 'Preventive System House'. To be done.
7. Construction of an electrical and tailoring building under the name 'Sok San Site Center'. It is done.
8. Construction of a water system including a water tower. To be done.
9. Construction of a school restaurant. To be done.
10. Construction of the art section. To be done.
11. Construction of the internal roads of the school: Don Bosco Boulevard and Turin Street. To be done.
12. Construction of a hotel building, three floors, 25 rooms. To be done.
13. Construction of a pool for the hotel school guests. To be done.
14. Construction of 10 bungalows, each one of two floors. To be done.
15. Construction of a quay in the sea. To be done.
16. Installation of the entire electrical system for the school. To be done.
17. Construction of the Administrative Center under the name 'Valdocco Center' including office for rector, secretary, administrator, general works and pastoral. To be done.
18. Installation of a solar energy system. It is done, but we need to install more solar panels.
19. Support the Don Bosco Kep Children Fund to increase of the number of children. Now we are supporting 99 children going to three schools in Kampot and Kep.
20. Support students with scholarships.
It can be from funds to material and academic tools.
If you have the intention to support any of the different projects of Don Bosco Vocational Center or in general any work of Don Bosco Foundation of Cambodia, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can talk with the director of the school through the Skype: Albeiror24. Don Bosco Vocational Center, Thmey Village, Sangkat Prey Thom , KEP CITY, Kep Province. Post 5, Km 2, In front to Kep Department of Education. National Road 33A, 2 Km after White Horse Monument. Manager: (+855) 097.96.75.042. P.O.Box 9801 -Kep City, Cambodia. You can send donations to NAME OF THE BANK: ACLEDA BANK PLC. KOMPOT-KEP BRANCH.
Address of the Bank: Ekreach St. , Ouspea 1 Village, Sangkat Kampong Kandal. Postcode: 1149 , Kampot City , Cambodia. A/C No. 0700-01-041854-1-8
Name of the Account holder: Don Bosco Foundation of Cambodia. Swift code. ACLBKHPP. Address of Account holder: Don Bosco Vocational Center, Thmey Village, Sangkat Prey Thom, NR 33A ,Kep City , Cambodia. P.O.Box: 9801