Mmh. Cet emplacement n'existe pas dans notre base de données.
Etes-vous sûr(e) que c'est correct ?
EduCARE India NGO
EduCARE India, a non-profit NGO is currently offering opportunities to university students and young aspiring professionals tin volunteer-internship and experiential learning program in development sector in India.
Majority of positions are available in our sustainable rural development projects based in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat in North-West India.
Since our establishment in 1994, we have aimed to create social equity and empowerment in rural areas through spreading awareness and information, education and developing skills and self-employment opportunities. We do this with the help of local and international volunteers-interns. Over the past decade, hundreds of interns from various countries and various academic backgrounds have worked with us on several rural development projects.
Our projects include (among others)
- social empowerment
- girls and women's empowerment,
- health care, food, nutrition
- rural economy, micro-finance, micro-entrepreneurship,
- education and awareness projects,
- out of school children's education program,
- environmental conservation, organic farming, forestry
- water sanitation, solid waste management,
- alternative and renewable energy,
Apart from internships in these areas, we also have possibilities in managerial positions:
- human resources,
- Business development etc.)