Mmh. Cet emplacement n'existe pas dans notre base de données.
Etes-vous sûr(e) que c'est correct ?
Visual communicator with over four years of experience in photography and graphic arts. Experience includes the Adobe Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom), photo manipulation, photo illustration, marketing artwork, online branding and social media. A self-starter who is detail oriented, creative, artistic, organized, good at multi-tasking, able to meet deadlines and work on a team.
• Employ a detail-oriented work style to maintain 100% customer satisfaction and 30% return customer rate for custom photo art; multi-tasking on multiple orders and consistently meeting deadlines.
• Provided marketing artwork, photography, photo editing, and print preparation for events and publications resulting in increased brand exposure for nonprofits.
• Awarded company trophy for organizing and directing a team to improve software graphical user interface design, launching long-delayed new features that increased new sales and customer retention.
• Used knowledge of online branding and creative visual communication to cultivate a social media following of over 25,000 individuals and organizations.
• Won first prize in a 2014 international graphic design competition for creative photography, graphic arts and digital composition in Adobe Photoshop.
• Selected to exhibit digital art at Goucher College, The Washington Gallery of Photography, and George Mason University.