Une mission bénévole
Une mission bénévole posté par Zidisha, Inc.
Publié le : 9 févr. 2013
Do you have a passion for advancing opportunities for highly motivated people in the world's poorest communities? Do you enjoy volunteering on a flexible schedule from the comfort of your own home?
Zidisha Microfinance is the world's first true person-to-person microlending platform, based on direct communication and transactions between lenders worldwide and borrowers in developing countries. We currently have openings for English- and French-speaking volunteers to contribute five to ten hours per week to join our Virtual Volunteer team. Our Virtual Volunteers review applications for completeness, and assist borrowers who request help to interact with our website via email and SMS. This is a position that may be undertaken on a flexible schedule, from any location in the world with an internet connection.
Members of Zidisha's Virtual Volunteer Team provide services to Zidisha loan applicants and current borrowers. The goals of the position are twofold:
1. Ensure to the best of our ability that admitted applicants meet Zidisha's standards for membership.
2. Provide pleasant, professional and quick service to everyone who applies to join Zidisha and to our current members.
1. Assisting New Applicants
2. Assisting Current Members
· Passion for our mission of advancing economic opportunities for marginalized communities.
· Strong interpersonal skills, cultural sensitivity, discretion and mature judgment.
· Skill in working with teams and in maintaining good communication at multiple levels.
· Proficiency in English required. Proficiency in French is a plus.
To apply, please send a note describing why this opportunity would be a good fit for you to Julia Kurnia at email@example.com.