Une mission bénévole
Une mission bénévole posté par The Tukwila Pantry Food Bank
Publié le : 23 janv. 2013
The Tukwila Pantry Food Bank serves the residents of the city of Tukwila and surrounding communities in a humane and dignified way with their emergency food and other referral needs. Additionally, the Tukwila Pantry is committed to educating the community on issues surrounding hunger.
Currently seeking passionate Board Members who will help us carry out the mission of the Tukwila Pantry.
Key Responsibilities include:
1) Attend and actively participate in Board meetings once a month
2) Prepare for meetings by reviewing reports and past meeting minutes
3) Evaluate and review agency operations and establish standards of performance
4) Actively serve on at least one committee and complete projects thoroughly and on time
5) Actively support fundraising for agency, including giving or getting a significant donation
6) Seek sponsorship and opportunities for increased support for the organization
7) Participate in the Board's annual retreat
8) Attend and support volunteer/donor appreciation events
9) Represent the organization to the community and solicit advice and understanding from the public and pantry clients
10) Select and evaluate Board Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer and Secretary
11) Support the Board Chair as needed in the supervision and annual evaluation of the Executive Director
12) Help determine the vision for the future of the organization and assist with setting measurable goals
13) Support the Executive Director as necessary to achieve the goals of the organization
14) Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Board Chair
Qualifications: Board Members must display a commitment to the Tukwila Pantry and learn about the organization and its principles, mission, goals and services. The Board Member must also be able to remain objective, know and influence the community, and maintain a productive and positive relationship with the rest of the Board.
Send resume and letter of interest to JPrice@PWNPG.com