Une mission bénévole
Une mission bénévole posté par Kiwengwa Nursery & Primary School
Publié le : 20 nov. 2012
Kiwengwa Nursery & Primary School (KINS) is looking for an experienced teacher to provide academic support to children on a one on one and/or small group basis. KINS is a small, privet non-profit school on the east coast of Zanzibar which serves students from 2 to 10 years. The primary focus of the position is to work with 8-10 year olds who are new to English or students who need extra help building literacy and/or other academic skills.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English, native English speaker is preferred.
- Must be comfortable and willing to work with children between 2 and 10 years of age.
- Must be an experienced teacher, TESOL/TEFL training is a big plus.
- Must be able to write/create learning goals and lesson plans that cater to specific student needs and conduct appropriate assessments.
- Must be flexible and willing to fill in and assist as needed at the school.
- Must be willing to collaborate and communicate with other teachers.
Housing in Kiwengwa or travel allowance for transport from town is provided and work permits/visas will be arranged and paid for by the school.
For more information or to apply please send a cover letter and resume/CV via email to School Director Ashley Olson: Direction@Zanzibarkins.com