Une mission bénévole
Une mission bénévole posté par Liberty Home Care & Hospice
Publié le : 17 déc. 2012
1.Assist in providing care and understanding to the patient and family in a home care
2. Be willing and able to perform tasks, when necessary and as approved by the interdisciplinary team, such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and respite care.
3. Make weekly phone call to the patient/family to set appointment to visit and assist in ways most needed by the patient/family.4. Make home visits at regular
intervals as per the plan of care developed in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team and the patient/family.
5. Maintain confidentiality at all times
6. Document all telephone and home visits
7. Have verbal or written contact with the Volunteer Coordinator prior to each Interdisciplinary Team Meeting to provide update and continuity of care for each patient
8. Report all information and concerns to the volunteer coordinator.
9. Turn in appropriate and timely documentation.
1. Have good listening and communication skills
2. Be in good emotional and physical health
3. Willing to work as a team member
4. Have a knowledge and respect for the hospice philosophy
5. Complete volunteer application and training as required for volunteers.
Please visit http://www.libertyhomecare.com/volunteer/volunteer-application/ to apply. You may also contact NaKia Palmer at 910-892-1906 for details.