Mission bénévole posté(e) par Excellence Center for Education in Palestine
Publié le : 10 sept. 2013
Are you interested in coming to Palestine? Would you like to live with a Palestinian host family? Would you like to volunteer with school and university students as well as community members? Do you want to learn about the Palestinian culture, situation and the Arabic language? If the answer is 'yes' to one of the above questions then Excellence Center for Education and Training Services, would like to invite you to volunteer in Hebron-Palestine . As a volunteer in Palestine, you will have the opportunity to experience Palestinian daily life and familiarize yourself with the area's rich history. The program will provide volunteers with an entertaining, enriching, and dynamic stay. Furthermore, volunteers will have the opportunity to meet Palestinian university and school students as well as community members.
Excellence Center's vision is to give something back to its society by providing inexpensive language trainings and some free educational training. We aim at becoming one of the foremost educational institutions and enhancing the Palestinian professional society by providing the highest quality language instruction and vocational training. International volunteers and interns play an important role in achieving Excellence Center's vision.
Excellence Center's programs are multifaceted and growing. There are many opportunities for volunteers to make a crucial difference. Volunteers can play an important role in contributing to the local community's wellbeing and in building bonds of understanding. Many opportunities are offered on projects supporting the education and focusing on community development.
When it take place: Excellence Center welcomes the application year-round, we are flexible, we can host you whenever you have time
Area of volunteering in Palestine
- Educational activities such as organizing weekly workshop for the Palestinian community on different subjects e.g. culture differences, how to write resumes, how to write formal emails.
- Teaching English with other teachers at the Center, and helping other teachers in preparing classes outlines.
- Administrative activities such as helping Excellence center staff and interns in writing reports, making schedules, printing materials for the classes etc.
- Helping Excellence Center staff in building and strengthening community and international relations
- Organizing fun and entertaining activities for Excellence Center students.
The Excellence Center aims at achieve a diverse cultural exchange and social dialogue with the Volunteer in Palestine Program by hosting people from around the world. These diverse perspectives will enrich the activities and programs at the Excellence Center.You will see true Palestinian life and be introduced to new points of view. The Volunteer in Palestine program promises a positive and enriching experience. Volunteer in Palestine Program provides the opportunity for international volunteers to:
- Live in Hebron, including trips to the old city, holy sites and local refugee camps
- Learn spoken Arabic from native speakers and embrace the opportunity to communicate with locals (3 hours a week)
- Travel to historical locations and nearby cities including Jerusalem, Jericho, Ramallah, Nablus and Bethlehem on your own.
- Spend time and live with a Palestinian host family, if desired
- Visit Palestinian universities, local institutions and organizations specializing in culture and education
- Eat local Palestinian foods and desserts
- Attend cultural nights featuring entertainment and activities
Please send us an email to Apply@excellencenter.orgwith Volunteer in Palestine Program as subject line and we will send you the application form. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Rafat Shantir at Rafat@excellencenter.org.
for more information, please visit our website:http://www.excellencenter.org/En/
Thank you very much! We would be happy to have you!