Une mission bénévole
Une mission bénévole posté par The Oaktree Foundation - NSW
Publié le : 12 janv. 2013
Want to make more than just small changes? Passionate about taking action on poverty? Interested in campaigning and project management? Then Live Below the Line may be for you!
As the Live Below the Line team member, you will:
• Work with a team of peers to help roll out the Live Below the Line campaign in NSW.
• Help ensure the success of important campaign areas such as University engagement, local media and event management.
• Help ensure sign up targets for NSW are met.
• Experience a unique opportunity to work on a campaign at the forefront of social change campaigning within the aid and development sector.
• Have the opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of people living in developing countries in the Asia-Pacific through funds raised through the campaign.
O-Week Officer, Insiders Officer, University Competition Officer, Events Officer, Media Officer.
Please go to our website:
http://theoaktree.org/join-us for the full position description.
Email CV and cover letter to Vivien Wong, NSW Recruitment Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close once a suitable applicant has been found.