Une mission bénévole
Une mission bénévole posté par Habitat for Humanity International
Publié le : 6 déc. 2012
Habitat for Humanity Poland is currently seeking an experience individual to serve as their National Director. The ideal individual will be responsible for providing overall leadership and management in Poland towards fulfilling the organizational goals and targets at a national level in alignment with the HFH Poland strategy. They will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of the national organisation in providing resource development, communications, partnership development, financial and programmatic support/management to affiliates and partners.
• Supervise key staff in the performance of their duties by providing overall direction, motivation, support and implementation of HR systems;
• Ensure the development of resources adequate to achieve short- and long-term strategic plans, in collaboration with the management board of directors and HFHI;
• Supervise the implementation of an advocacy & communication strategy together with staff to promote the program and brand;
• Oversee the implementation, and evaluation of annual resource development campaigns including deployment of systems, communications materials, and expansion initiatives;
• Liaise with Polish affiliate and ensure that programs are developed in accordance with the HFHI ECA Affiliate Quality Standards or other applicable HFHI standards;
• Supervise organization's compliance to national legal and tax requirements, and support affiliates in resolution of legal and tax issues;
• Prepare a consolidated fiscal year budget, plan and schedule for the NO in accordance with the HFH Poland and HFHI ECA Strategic Plans;
• Ensure that HFH Poland meets HFH National Organization Standards of Excellence.
Volunteer monthly expenses (approximate in US dollars) Food $400 Other $100
Volunteer one time expenses
• Within 30 days of departure, the volunteer must confirm the purchase of MedEx insurance. Depending on the plan selected and age of volunteer, a price estimate is provided. Please visit the MedEx Web site to verify details. • Based on age category and depending on deductible.
HFH Poland will cover monthly rent for the volunteer (up to $1000/ month) plus VISA costs - please check with the Polish consulate Habitat for Humanity engages people of all ages and backgrounds in addressing community needs.
For more information on Habitat for Humanity International and our Poland office, please go to: http:www.habitat.pl/
Please apply online at: